Questions on converting portal task report to tempo task report.

Hi,
I am converting portal task report to tempo task report. The portal task report was build on many applications(3 as of now). Here i am facing 2 challenges

1.I have a THRESHOLD type column(shows green/red/yellow icons) in the portal report. how to show the same thing in tempo?
2.How to provide the record dashboard in the tempo as the report is build on many applications?

Any suggestions?

OriginalPostID-200102

OriginalPostID-200102

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi Sikhivahan,
    As I said the portal report is a task report created based on group. So I would like to provide link to navigation entity backed record dashboard of the particular record.
    comments for your questions:
    1. We don't have any record type identifier this was created based on the portal applications
    2.Record Type varies across the data in the report.

I know its difficult to provide the record link without having record type. Any work around solution?

• Hi Sikhivahan,
    As I said the portal report is a task report created based on group. So I would like to provide link to navigation entity backed record dashboard of the particular record.
    comments for your questions:
    1. We don't have any record type identifier this was created based on the portal applications
    2.Record Type varies across the data in the report.

I know its difficult to provide the record link without having record type. Any work around solution?

Children
No Data