I want to create a report with a process variable that is a CDT defined by a custom smart node.

I want to create a report with a process variable that is a CDT defined by a custom smart node. Executing the smart node in the process populates pv and then I can display contents in a grid on a quick task. Can I create a report that is basically the same display as the quick task? Use case is I have a report of counts for each 'type' in the CDT, I'd like to then link to the detail....

OriginalPostID-28299

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I created a report where each element in the pv is a column. The report does not look like a grid in the quick task. My problem is not drilling down or linking to the detail, it’s what the detail is. I have read all the wiki documentation on creating reports. The generated detail report has each row that contains all the pv data for a process and then each cell contains all the elements for each row ie each cell is an array of elements. How do I represent each row as one row like the quick task grid in the process?
  • I created a report where each element in the pv is a column. The report does not look like a grid in the quick task. My problem is not drilling down or linking to the detail, it’s what the detail is. I have read all the wiki documentation on creating reports. The generated detail report has each row that contains all the pv data for a process and then each cell contains all the elements for each row ie each cell is an array of elements. How do I represent each row as one row like the quick task grid in the process?
Children
No Data