I want to create a report with a process variable that is a CDT defined by a custom smart node.

I want to create a report with a process variable that is a CDT defined by a custom smart node. Executing the smart node in the process populates pv and then I can display contents in a grid on a quick task. Can I create a report that is basically the same display as the quick task? Use case is I have a report of counts for each 'type' in the CDT, I'd like to then link to the detail....

OriginalPostID-28299

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Make sure that you are in a process instance dashboard vs. process model dashboard. When you say the process variables tab is not available, are there no variables or is that section not showing? I have seen other customers complain about not seeing the process variables, but they were in fact in a process model dashboard which will not have the process variables.
  • Make sure that you are in a process instance dashboard vs. process model dashboard. When you say the process variables tab is not available, are there no variables or is that section not showing? I have seen other customers complain about not seeing the process variables, but they were in fact in a process model dashboard which will not have the process variables.
Children
No Data