I need a report that will work with the =wizardheader(pv!processSteps,pv!currentStep) function.

I need a report that will work with the =wizardheader(pv!processSteps,pv!currentStep) function.

I am hoping we can show active processes and then see the status of where it is.

Right now we have to go into the process dashboard to see the status for each.

Thank You
Keith...

OriginalPostID-37376

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I tried this... =if(isnull(pv!currentStep),"None",index(pv!processSteps,pv!currentStep))

Nothing will display on the report.
    I also realize the index value could be a 0 or even a number greater than the steps in the array. If you have five steps in the array and you want to show the last one completed, you have to make currentStep to be a 6. Then a 6 in the index would not provide a result. How did you over come these items?

• I tried this... =if(isnull(pv!currentStep),"None",index(pv!processSteps,pv!currentStep))

Nothing will display on the report.
    I also realize the index value could be a 0 or even a number greater than the steps in the array. If you have five steps in the array and you want to show the last one completed, you have to make currentStep to be a 6. Then a 6 in the index would not provide a result. How did you over come these items?

Children
No Data