I need a report that will work with the =wizardheader(pv!processSteps,pv!currentStep) function.

I need a report that will work with the =wizardheader(pv!processSteps,pv!currentStep) function.

I am hoping we can show active processes and then see the status of where it is.

Right now we have to go into the process dashboard to see the status for each.

Thank You
Keith...

OriginalPostID-37376

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • If you look at the index() function, there is an optional third parameter. This parameter represents a default value to return if the index you put in is not valid for the array you are looking in. You can use this fact, along with a check to see if the current step is 0, to fulfull your use case. The expression would look something like this:

=if(isnull(pv!currentStep),"None", if(pv!currentStep=0,"Not Started", index(pv!processSteps,pv!currentStep,"Complete")))
  • If you look at the index() function, there is an optional third parameter. This parameter represents a default value to return if the index you put in is not valid for the array you are looking in. You can use this fact, along with a check to see if the current step is 0, to fulfull your use case. The expression would look something like this:

=if(isnull(pv!currentStep),"None", if(pv!currentStep=0,"Not Started", index(pv!processSteps,pv!currentStep,"Complete")))
Children
No Data