I need a report that will work with the =wizardheader(pv!processSteps,pv!currentStep) function.

I need a report that will work with the =wizardheader(pv!processSteps,pv!currentStep) function.

I am hoping we can show active processes and then see the status of where it is.

Right now we have to go into the process dashboard to see the status for each.

Thank You
Keith...

OriginalPostID-37376

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Keith, Steps such as report header may take a lot of real-estate in your report. Another option is to have multiple columns in your report, each column representing a step in your process (similar to the steps in a wizard header) and use images to represent if a step is running, complete or failed. This would be a lot flexible and scalale solution on the longer run. (P.S: Be aware of the impact of imagse on your page performance when loading your report).
  • Keith, Steps such as report header may take a lot of real-estate in your report. Another option is to have multiple columns in your report, each column representing a step in your process (similar to the steps in a wizard header) and use images to represent if a step is running, complete or failed. This would be a lot flexible and scalale solution on the longer run. (P.S: Be aware of the impact of imagse on your page performance when loading your report).
Children
No Data