61427 - no subject - Can we change the Channel's header color

Certified Senior Developer
Can we change the Channel's header color in anyway?? The basic template looks good, but need some extra jazzy's.. In reports also, when we display columns, the column header's color can be changed somehow???
Any info wud be helpful....

OriginalPostID-61427

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    abhishek, akhilan: The prob is the headers that we display in the report. They(clients) are not tat pleased to se the header in the report part. even the channels and reports are of similar headers(with lil change in colors) and hence the query.
    I have anyway asked that it is not recommened, wil try to be OOTB.
    we have a report which displays the tasks in a process model and the total number of tasks pending all across(process model context). And we need to have an initial string along with the task names. This is not at all lookin good in the report which has only 2 columns and the first column is too long.
    We are planning to have aprocess which execute report and get this dta onto pV and show them in the page. But this is restricted to process context, not process model.
    Please let me know if you get any other idea for this.
    abhishek, akhilan: The prob is the headers that we display in the report. They(clients) are not tat pleased to se the header in the report part. even the channels and reports are of similar headers(with lil change in colors) and hence the query.
    I have anyway asked that it is not recommened, wil try to be OOTB.
    we have a report which displays the tasks in a process model and the total number of tasks pending all across(process model context). And we need to have an initial string along with the task names. This is not at all lookin good in the report which has only 2 columns and the first column is too long.
    We are planning to have aprocess which execute report and get this dta onto pV and show them in the page. But this is restricted to process context, not process model.
    Please let me know if you get any other idea for this.
Children
No Data