Trying to have a summary of tasks for assignees and then be able to drill into the detail to see the tasks for the total tasks for an assignee.

Trying to have a summary of tasks for assignees and then be able to drill into the detail to see the tasks for the total tasks for an assignee. It should be easy to do and it is turning out difficult to accomplish.

We have not done much drilling into reports. When it proves difficult we shy away from it.

I had reported many years ago the member by group task report should also show for completed tasks. It only shows active.

I attached two reports I am working with. One is Cop Tasks for users. and it is to drill into Tasks for Group Members report. Viewing the report individually the detail report shows fine. It someone changes to what I want and then shows tasks for me and that is not what I want. We put the people we what to show in the context of the report.

The user who tried to create this, claims she had it working and it is now not working.

Irregardless I am looking for help on how to have a summary of tasks for a select list of peop...

OriginalPostID-126035

Documents Download.zip

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply Children
No Data