131788 - no subject - I'm trying to come up with a report of p

I'm trying to come up with a report of process models and their current designer (not creator, but that last person who published). Is this possible? The use case is that we need to disable the user accounts of some former process model designers and we want to make sure they are no longer the designer on any models.

I tried pm!designer but that doesn't seem to work....

OriginalPostID-131788

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • To answer the last question...pp!designer is the latest person who published the model while pm!creator is the very first user who created it.

pp!designer can be used inside a process to report the latest person who published the model but not in reports where it will always return pm!creator.

To see in a report-format who is the latest person who published process models you can add them to an application (no dependencies needed). The app builder shows a column that displays that information.
  • To answer the last question...pp!designer is the latest person who published the model while pm!creator is the very first user who created it.

pp!designer can be used inside a process to report the latest person who published the model but not in reports where it will always return pm!creator.

To see in a report-format who is the latest person who published process models you can add them to an application (no dependencies needed). The app builder shows a column that displays that information.
Children
No Data