149809 - no subject - #portal report : Is there any way we can

#portal report : Is there any way we can disable/hide the "Filter" toolbar from old portal default "My Task" report. Its a default page and the only option i get in the page for my tasks reports is to "Make it my start page". The problem we face is that many times random business user adds and applies a filter and saves the report and other people stop seeing their report properly due to the filter applied.

and in advance: Yeah yeah, we are still using portal for old portal applications :)

OriginalPostID-149809

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Yes, this is from a basic user. It is a little unclear but the icon you see is the 'save a copy' icon (if you compare with your screenshot you will see the save icon is absent). If a user selects save a copy, it does not overwrite the default report and will not interfere with the my tasks report for other users. Similarly with the Edit link, it still requires changes to be saved, which can only be by 'save a copy'. Therefore the solution is to check that your administrators are aware that saving changes to a default report will modify the report for other users.
  • Yes, this is from a basic user. It is a little unclear but the icon you see is the 'save a copy' icon (if you compare with your screenshot you will see the save icon is absent). If a user selects save a copy, it does not overwrite the default report and will not interfere with the my tasks report for other users. Similarly with the Edit link, it still requires changes to be saved, which can only be by 'save a copy'. Therefore the solution is to check that your administrators are aware that saving changes to a default report will modify the report for other users.
Children
No Data