We updated to 7.9 at the weekend and now I seem to have mismatched default reports.

Hi, We updated to 7.9 at the weekend and now I seem to have mismatched default reports. When I select Processes with Problems form the default report list the system returns Processes Started by Me instead. I don't deploy a custom version of the analytics-config.xml file so what went wrong and is it possible to fix it?
I reviewed the documentation for "Loading Default Reports and Views" (forum.appian.com/.../Loading_Default_Reports_and_Views.html) but I am not so sure this is the right course of action since the analytics-config.xml is as deployed by the default install.
Thanks, James

OriginalPostID-166115

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • 1. Open all db_* logs and search for the word "migrated". Make sure all logs show a 100% completed migration except for analytics

2. Only if the migration was successful and the issue is present you can run load.bat as indicated in the link. This is normally not necessary, I'm thinking you skipped one engine by accident causing the lack of sync.

3. Attach your analtytics-config.xml from the previous version so I can confirm it's out of the box. Please specify the version you took it from.
  • 1. Open all db_* logs and search for the word "migrated". Make sure all logs show a 100% completed migration except for analytics

2. Only if the migration was successful and the issue is present you can run load.bat as indicated in the link. This is normally not necessary, I'm thinking you skipped one engine by accident causing the lack of sync.

3. Attach your analtytics-config.xml from the previous version so I can confirm it's out of the box. Please specify the version you took it from.
Children
No Data