We updated to 7.9 at the weekend and now I seem to have mismatched default reports.

Hi, We updated to 7.9 at the weekend and now I seem to have mismatched default reports. When I select Processes with Problems form the default report list the system returns Processes Started by Me instead. I don't deploy a custom version of the analytics-config.xml file so what went wrong and is it possible to fix it?
I reviewed the documentation for "Loading Default Reports and Views" (forum.appian.com/.../Loading_Default_Reports_and_Views.html) but I am not so sure this is the right course of action since the analytics-config.xml is as deployed by the default install.
Thanks, James

OriginalPostID-166115

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi Eduardo, I have checked all engines and all are in line with the current DBID so I do not think I have missed any. Comparing the dev system migration log to production, neither of them have "migrated" but both end the migration out put with: (Default) INFO .migrate "100% Updating version tag to: updateSystemBrandingUuid". So I think migration was successful.
    The analytic-config is identical to the previous 7.5 when directly compared with this one in 7.9 so I guess they are both OTB.
    I thought I had overwritten the wrong files in accdocs1\\2 but again these are all identical across versions 6.6.1, 7.5 and 7.9 (with the exception of an html file in 6.6.1.
    I have opened a support case for this issue and I am currently awaiting an update. I am happy to update this post with the relevant details once it has been resolved. Thanks, James
  • Hi Eduardo, I have checked all engines and all are in line with the current DBID so I do not think I have missed any. Comparing the dev system migration log to production, neither of them have "migrated" but both end the migration out put with: (Default) INFO .migrate "100% Updating version tag to: updateSystemBrandingUuid". So I think migration was successful.
    The analytic-config is identical to the previous 7.5 when directly compared with this one in 7.9 so I guess they are both OTB.
    I thought I had overwritten the wrong files in accdocs1\\2 but again these are all identical across versions 6.6.1, 7.5 and 7.9 (with the exception of an html file in 6.6.1.
    I have opened a support case for this issue and I am currently awaiting an update. I am happy to update this post with the relevant details once it has been resolved. Thanks, James
Children
No Data