182252 - no subject - Anyone using web analytics on Appian? We

Anyone using web analytics on Appian? We embed either Google Analytics or Omniture on our websites. Based on our response from Appian support it doesn't seem like this is possible. I find that difficult to believe given how long web sites have used analytics, so I thought I would reach out to this group to see if anyone has accomplished this.

OriginalPostID-182252

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Appian is both in my eyes, and as such both process metrics and web analytic metrics can provide value. Below are some metrics I would gather:

1) Geolocation of where my traffic is coming from
    2) What browsers/devices are they using
    3) what are the paths they are using to get to the website
    4) How am I driving traffic through the processes
    5) What is my active counts of users and the devices/channels they are coming from
    6) Potential security concerns based on point of origin of the traffic
    7) Page response time metrics
    8) Site uptime monitoring vs Appian SLO's

There are a couple of ways to get at pieces of this data, but allowing me to embed analytics javascript on each page would aggregate it all in one place.

Hopefully that helps make the use case a little more clear.
    Thanks!
  • Appian is both in my eyes, and as such both process metrics and web analytic metrics can provide value. Below are some metrics I would gather:

1) Geolocation of where my traffic is coming from
    2) What browsers/devices are they using
    3) what are the paths they are using to get to the website
    4) How am I driving traffic through the processes
    5) What is my active counts of users and the devices/channels they are coming from
    6) Potential security concerns based on point of origin of the traffic
    7) Page response time metrics
    8) Site uptime monitoring vs Appian SLO's

There are a couple of ways to get at pieces of this data, but allowing me to embed analytics javascript on each page would aggregate it all in one place.

Hopefully that helps make the use case a little more clear.
    Thanks!
Children
No Data