191111 - no subject - Export Data: \n\nHi All,\n\nI am trying

Export Data:

Hi All,

I am trying to export the data from Report to Excel directly . But last few fields which are CDT fields are not parsing the values on Export even though they are showing data on report. Can any one guide why it is happening & what can be workaround?
Thanks

OriginalPostID-191111

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @rishub356, When I looked at the screenshots you have attached, I see that the two fields which are not exported are multi valued. Could you please try to see if you can try to get the first instance and give a try if its exporting the values? I tried for multiple as well and it exported without any issues. on which version of Appian you are currently.

Additionally wanted to check if you can verify the same by making changes under the Processes tab directly (by default it will get the All Processes). and validate the behavior.
  • @rishub356, When I looked at the screenshots you have attached, I see that the two fields which are not exported are multi valued. Could you please try to see if you can try to get the first instance and give a try if its exporting the values? I tried for multiple as well and it exported without any issues. on which version of Appian you are currently.

Additionally wanted to check if you can verify the same by making changes under the Processes tab directly (by default it will get the All Processes). and validate the behavior.
Children
No Data