I want to fetch the task Id which will be present in the sub process.

I have one main process and sub process based on MNI, however I have process Id in my PV of the main process and I want to fetch the task Id which will be present in the sub process. I also want to get these data on to the SAIL Form.
Thanks!!

OriginalPostID-191369

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • It means that there could be some or the other problem with the implementation. If you can discuss implementation (category of report, type of user (that is basic or system administrator) under whom the report is being executed, filters if any etc) in an elaborative manner, practitioners here could definitely get you on the right track. Further I would like to suggest you to strictly stick with the usage of queryProcessAnalytics as the usage of getportalreportdatasubset isn't appreciated by Appian since 7.8.
  • It means that there could be some or the other problem with the implementation. If you can discuss implementation (category of report, type of user (that is basic or system administrator) under whom the report is being executed, filters if any etc) in an elaborative manner, practitioners here could definitely get you on the right track. Further I would like to suggest you to strictly stick with the usage of queryProcessAnalytics as the usage of getportalreportdatasubset isn't appreciated by Appian since 7.8.
Children
No Data