I want to fetch the task Id which will be present in the sub process.

I have one main process and sub process based on MNI, however I have process Id in my PV of the main process and I want to fetch the task Id which will be present in the sub process. I also want to get these data on to the SAIL Form.
Thanks!!

OriginalPostID-191369

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @ravir Great, so that's pretty straight forward. If you carefully see the error, you can understand that the function is lacking a proper context. So now populate the 'contextProcessModels' argument with the value of the process model that you actually want as context. Let's say you want the process model 'Abc' (which is the main process model as per your usecase) as context. In this case, create a constant of type process model and select the 'Abc' process model as its value. Now this constant should be provided to the 'contextProcessModels' argument of a!queryProcessAnalytics().
  • @ravir Great, so that's pretty straight forward. If you carefully see the error, you can understand that the function is lacking a proper context. So now populate the 'contextProcessModels' argument with the value of the process model that you actually want as context. Let's say you want the process model 'Abc' (which is the main process model as per your usecase) as context. In this case, create a constant of type process model and select the 'Abc' process model as its value. Now this constant should be provided to the 'contextProcessModels' argument of a!queryProcessAnalytics().
Children
No Data