Export Users and User Group Assignments

Is there a way to export the list of Users and their respective Group Assignment from Appian ? I have audit review where this information needs to be pulled easily. Today it is being done manually and resource intensive.

OriginalPostID-253372

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi Rajendrans,

As per my knowledge there is no direct way to do that. But I think you can do it by creating a process model which will pull the users from the appian.

If you are using on-premise appian then you can find the registered users in appian primary datastore. But if you are using appian on cloud then I think you will not be permitted to access primary datastore.

also if you know the group then by using that you can pull all the users which are available in that group (For this there is a shared component available in appian)
  • Hi Rajendrans,

As per my knowledge there is no direct way to do that. But I think you can do it by creating a process model which will pull the users from the appian.

If you are using on-premise appian then you can find the registered users in appian primary datastore. But if you are using appian on cloud then I think you will not be permitted to access primary datastore.

also if you know the group then by using that you can pull all the users which are available in that group (For this there is a shared component available in appian)
Children
No Data