Storing current queue item in PV

Certified Lead Developer

Hi All,

I'm building an use case where there is a need to iterate through a queue and Fill some forms. For this, I will need to save current row items from a queue in to few process variables. Later, I use these process variables to fill values on browser forms.

How do we save a queue current row/item into PV/PV's?

Thanks in advance,

Arjun.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Senior Developer

so if I understand this correctly, you need to iterate over a few forms (which I hope it has the same data type) and collect data from all of them, then display the data that was collected off of these forms in one interface.

If you do use one datatype, then you could create an array that contains an index for each of the forms that needs to be sent, and as Stefan said, you can create a PV counter and use that counter to save each form data in the correct index of the array I mentioned earlier, then when you want to display the data, you can just iterate over the array of form data that you have and display it how ever you see fit.

best of luck

Certified Senior Developer

so if I understand this correctly, you need to iterate over a few forms (which I hope it has the same data type) and collect data from all of them, then display the data that was collected off of these forms in one interface.

If you do use one datatype, then you could create an array that contains an index for each of the forms that needs to be sent, and as Stefan said, you can create a PV counter and use that counter to save each form data in the correct index of the array I mentioned earlier, then when you want to display the data, you can just iterate over the array of form data that you have and display it how ever you see fit.

best of luck

Children