Navigation between tabs IE

Hello!

I'm with a problem using Appian RPA that when I click in one button in any browser (IE, Chrome or Firefox) it opens another tab that I can't switch to.

I can do that using "Does desktop window title match?" but using both "Does browser window title match?" and "Switch tab or browser" it doesn't work and I can't use that tab.

Can someone help me please?

Appian Version: 22.1
Appian RPA Version: 8.1.0-79fe6dbff

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I have find out what's going on!

I started programming with Selenium and I discovered that when I click on that button and it opens another tab, that new tab has no name (it is really empty!).

Since in Appian RPA we can only switch browser tabs by its name, it's not possible to use Appian RPA in that case.

My sugestion for Appian is to create new actions that lists browser tabs IDs and make it possible to switch them by IDs.

Anyway, thanks for everyone that read and tried to help!

• I have find out what's going on!

I started programming with Selenium and I discovered that when I click on that button and it opens another tab, that new tab has no name (it is really empty!).

Since in Appian RPA we can only switch browser tabs by its name, it's not possible to use Appian RPA in that case.

My sugestion for Appian is to create new actions that lists browser tabs IDs and make it possible to switch them by IDs.

Anyway, thanks for everyone that read and tried to help!

Children
No Data