Appian Task Recorder - Not able to see the dropdown SELECT APPLICATION on the pop up

Hi, 

I am using a windows machine and while trying to use the Task Recorder on Appian RPA I am not able to select the Application. There is too much white space in between. I can see that the SELECT APPLICATION dropdown is at the bottom if I forcibly move the popup window at the top. I cannot resize this window (pop-up) nor I can drag it enough at the top for me to select the application. I see the issue on both of these versions. 

Appian Version 22.3 Appian RPA 8.5.0
Appian Version 22.4 Appian RPA 8.7.0
I didn't face this issue earlier.. This may have happened in last 2-3 months with latest upgrade possibly. Is it just me or everyone is facing the same issue. I have already raised it with Appian
thanks
jaideep

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply Children
  • I would suggest.

If list is not filled with application list then change the resolution to slandered asked from appian (1028X758 and Scale 100%).

Start recorder then list will be filled with all application, once list will be there then you can perform operation with any resolution.

So take is that from this exercise that if you are having high resolution list of application will not be filled as you change resolution then list will be filled.