Robot status offline

Certified Senior Developer

Hi,

I have downloaded the agent yesterday and launched the robot manually and status of the Robot is online. After the testing is done, I have quit the robot. Today, I launched the robot again and the robot status is offline. 

it is saying Resource/ nodeNotSet v9.10.1 .

If I download the agent again from operations console, its working fine. If I want to use the agent downloaded previous day, it is not working. 

help me in this

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply
  • Ok, let's try another thing before opening a Support Ticket. The issue seems to be related with the AppianRPA.properties file. Do you have access to this file in the folder where the installer is located? If yes, please, make a copy of that .properties file a place it in a different folder (file V2). Tomorrow, 1) compare both .properties files (the one placed in the folder with the installer (file V1), and the copy you made and placed in a different location (file V2)). They should content the same, we just want to double check if your host Machine is doing something with that file V1. Then, try pasted the copied file (V2) that you placed out, again the folder, and launch the installer, and let's see if the robot gets online.

Let us know tomorrow if this works, ok? If not, a Support Ticket would be required for further investigation.

Children