Upload Multi Document Validation Failed 17.1

I have a function that works great with 7.11 but when we converted to 17.1. I get a Text into type FieldLayout error. I have tried puting the Text in a local but it is the isnull function(i beleave) that is wanting to covert it to a FieldLayout. In the Rule i have with the Attached code works great but when i add it to the Interface to validate the files and run it in Tempo it fails not sure what i am doing wrong or why it is trying to turn the Text in to a FieldLayout type.

Error: Expression evaluation error in rule 'nml_fileextensionvalidation' (called by rule 'nml_ui') at function 'or': Invalid index: Cannot index property 'uploadedDocumentName' of type Text into type FieldLayout
Code: is Attached

Any help word be appreciated!

OriginalPostID-271928

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Please try below code for 17.1
    if(or(rule!APN_isEmpty(ri!file), or(a!fileUploadField(target: ri!target, value:ri!file).contents="", isnull(a!fileUploadField(target: ri!target, value:ri!file).contents))),
    false,
    if(contains({"pdf"}, a!fileUploadField(target: ri!target, value:ri!file).contents.extension),
    false,
    true
    )
    )

Make you that this will not work while implementation and testing in rule or UI. This will work only if UI is executed in SITES or TEMPO
  • Please try below code for 17.1
    if(or(rule!APN_isEmpty(ri!file), or(a!fileUploadField(target: ri!target, value:ri!file).contents="", isnull(a!fileUploadField(target: ri!target, value:ri!file).contents))),
    false,
    if(contains({"pdf"}, a!fileUploadField(target: ri!target, value:ri!file).contents.extension),
    false,
    true
    )
    )

Make you that this will not work while implementation and testing in rule or UI. This will work only if UI is executed in SITES or TEMPO
Children
No Data