Record links in emails

Certified Associate Developer

Hi All,

We have a record type used to show some applications in different sites specific to a application level user type (e.g. Internal, External and Others). As part of one process we would need to send an email to all type of users with a record link in the email body.

And the requirement is, when a user clicks on the record link in email, it should navigate to a record dashboard in a particular site. Any thoughts on how to generate a generic record link for all sites?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    As per my understanding, even though if you get the URL and send it to a user through Email Body, but still when the user clicks on that, user will not be navigated directly to the Site unless he do not logs in into application. SO frankly to say in any way if i navigate from Third-Party application to Appian through a URL, you need to login manually.
    Certified Lead Developer
    As per my understanding, even though if you get the URL and send it to a user through Email Body, but still when the user clicks on that, user will not be navigated directly to the Site unless he do not logs in into application. SO frankly to say in any way if i navigate from Third-Party application to Appian through a URL, you need to login manually.
Children