I have a process that jumps directly from a start event to a user input task. At

I have a process that jumps directly from a start event to a user input task. At this task a user has the ability to add attachments. I know i have to create a folder prior to this node but i am not sure how to do this. I tried placing the create a folder node between the start and the input task but not sure how to create the folder name. Usually you could use a process variable from the previous input screen but in this instance thereis not one ...

OriginalPostID-76873

OriginalPostID-76873

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • a) At folder creation time, it's not necessary for the Folder Name to be unique.
    b) You can also change the folder name later using the Rename Folder smart service.
    c) The easiest thing to do is to create a single Temp folder for your application (secured appropriately) and dump all attachments there on the first screen. Then, once enough data is available to label the folder, create a folder and move the document there.
  • a) At folder creation time, it's not necessary for the Folder Name to be unique.
    b) You can also change the folder name later using the Rename Folder smart service.
    c) The easiest thing to do is to create a single Temp folder for your application (secured appropriately) and dump all attachments there on the first screen. Then, once enough data is available to label the folder, create a folder and move the document there.
Children
No Data