Retrieve Deleted items

Hi everyone,

If i have deleted any item from the Application, is there any possible way for me to retrieve the object back?

Thanks

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • if I understand your question correctly, If you delete any rule from your application then you cannot retrieve it back. Its a permanent delete.

Delete Objects

Data types can be deleted in bulk, other objects must be deleted singly. Deleted objects are removed from the system and cannot be restored. Consider checking the dependents of an object before deleting it, to understand which other objects may be using it.

The Remove from App toolbar option allows you to take objects out of your application and does not delete the object.

• if I understand your question correctly, If you delete any rule from your application then you cannot retrieve it back. Its a permanent delete.

Delete Objects

Data types can be deleted in bulk, other objects must be deleted singly. Deleted objects are removed from the system and cannot be restored. Consider checking the dependents of an object before deleting it, to understand which other objects may be using it.

The Remove from App toolbar option allows you to take objects out of your application and does not delete the object.

Children
No Data