How do I use custom picker fields for below scenario

Certified Lead Developer

I have a code 1110 with value "Farming". When you start typing any of the two values, you get your result.  But here I have a list of keywords for "Farming", when I start searching with any of these keyword would it be possible to get the same result i.e., Farming using custom picker field.

Ex: I start typing "dairy", would it possible to retrieve selection as Farming?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • An easy way to accomplish this would be to have a database field that has a concatenated list of your keywords as the value. For the suggestion function, create a query entity that uses an "includes" operator on the field containing the keywords. This will scan the keyword field to see if any contain the text the user is searching for. For "Selected Labels", use the main keyword field. In this case, it will be the field containing "Farming". Let me know if you have any implementation questions.
  • An easy way to accomplish this would be to have a database field that has a concatenated list of your keywords as the value. For the suggestion function, create a query entity that uses an "includes" operator on the field containing the keywords. This will scan the keyword field to see if any contain the text the user is searching for. For "Selected Labels", use the main keyword field. In this case, it will be the field containing "Farming". Let me know if you have any implementation questions.
Children