We are currently performing maintenance on Appian Community. As a result, discussions posts and replies are temporarily unavailable. We appreciate your patience.

I would like to take an array of X length and return X individual process variab

I would like to take an array of X length and return X individual process variables, each one of which contains one of the original array elements. Does anyone have a quick expression that will do that?...

OriginalPostID-80766

OriginalPostID-80766

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Alex,
    I want to create a list of people that are all in a single group, and use that list to populate the facet option that I present to select them. I can display group members from a group that only has single members, but get a list back from some of them, I also would like to populate different facet options with items from multivalue constants that I use to select products in an application.
  • Alex,
    I want to create a list of people that are all in a single group, and use that list to populate the facet option that I present to select them. I can display group members from a group that only has single members, but get a list back from some of them, I also would like to populate different facet options with items from multivalue constants that I use to select products in an application.
Children
No Data