Facing issue with executestoreprocedure()

HI All,

I am calling store proc which is having one input and output parameter. When i giving call to SP it is returning null even though there is record for input.

local!result: fn!executestoredprocedure(
dataSourceName:"jdbc/#####DS",
procedureName: "###APPIAN.TEMP",
inputs:
{
{name: "caseId", value: ri!caseId}

}
),

if(local!result.success,
local!result.result,
local!result.error
)

Any prompt help will highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi ,

IT is working fine when ran from sqldeveloper but same when tried to call Appian with executestoredprocedure function it is returing o items.. Please see below.

with(
    /* local!resultSet:*/fn!executestoredprocedure(
    dataSourceName: cons!DATA_SOURCE,
    procedureName: "SP_#####_REPORT",
    inputs: {
    {
    name: "fromDate",
    value: todate(
    ri!fromDate
    )
    },
    {
    name: "toDate",
    value: todate(
    ri!toDate
    )
    }
    }
    )

),

I am passing input to SP like below:
    create or replace PROCEDURE sp_###_REPORT(
    fromDate IN timestamp, toDate IN timestamp)

select * from ABC where createdDate between TO_DATE(fromDate,'DD/MM/YYYY') and TO_DATE(toDate,'DD/MM/YYYY')

SP is very complex , i am just hinghlighting required part where seems I am doing some mistake.

Thanks.
    A Score Level 1
    in reply to Vinod Tate
    Hi Vinod,

If please try find out the logs in appian as well as database side? When even you make any request to DB that will be recorded some where in the system you might need help with the DBA to find out so that you can get the details of what you are exactly requesting from Appian side in terms of parameters and what exactly database is returning so that we can narrow down the issue.
    A Score Level 1
    in reply to Vinod Tate
    Hi Vinod,

If please try find out the logs in appian as well as database side? When even you make any request to DB that will be recorded some where in the system you might need help with the DBA to find out so that you can get the details of what you are exactly requesting from Appian side in terms of parameters and what exactly database is returning so that we can narrow down the issue.
Children
No Data