Hello, is it possible to know where a rules is used? I want to cleaning my

Hello, is it possible to know where a rules is used?
I want to cleaning my environment and I need to list of rules to "delete" from it.. Any suggestion?
thanks...

OriginalPostID-84682

OriginalPostID-84682

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • You can find the UUID of the rule by exporting the rule and looking at the XML from the downloaded package. Once you have the UUID, you can package all the process models, dashboards, pages, reports, rules, records and tempo reports into and export the package. Download the zip and extract it. Then using a text editor like Editplus or Notepad++ do a Find in Files on the whole application folder that you just extracted and look for the UUID of your rule. This should help you in finding all the artifacts where the rule is used.
  • You can find the UUID of the rule by exporting the rule and looking at the XML from the downloaded package. Once you have the UUID, you can package all the process models, dashboards, pages, reports, rules, records and tempo reports into and export the package. Download the zip and extract it. Then using a text editor like Editplus or Notepad++ do a Find in Files on the whole application folder that you just extracted and look for the UUID of your rule. This should help you in finding all the artifacts where the rule is used.
Children
No Data