Team,I am trying to create a manual dropdown field in an expression by the below

Team,I am trying to create a manual dropdown field in an expression by the below syntax:
='<select> <option value="0"' selected="selected">Please select a name</option> <option value="1">One</option> <option value="2">Two</option></select>'

It is showing the dropdown while i test the rule, but it throws error when i use it in a process model. Please let me know where i went wrong here and suggest to correct the same?...

OriginalPostID-92632

OriginalPostID-92632

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Satya,
    Let me explain the scenario.
    1.          There is a common process model which is being used by other applications as well.
    2.          This model has a form which is being made of message fields that shows the html data to the user.
    3.          So adding OOTB dropdown is not possible as working in the common process model is restricted.
    4.          We have a requirement where we need to show a dropdown of values in the form of the common process model.
    5.          So I am trying to send a expression rule which can create a drop-down as a parameter to this common process model from my process model.
    Let me know if you need any more clarifications.
  • Satya,
    Let me explain the scenario.
    1.          There is a common process model which is being used by other applications as well.
    2.          This model has a form which is being made of message fields that shows the html data to the user.
    3.          So adding OOTB dropdown is not possible as working in the common process model is restricted.
    4.          We have a requirement where we need to show a dropdown of values in the form of the common process model.
    5.          So I am trying to send a expression rule which can create a drop-down as a parameter to this common process model from my process model.
    Let me know if you need any more clarifications.
Children
No Data