selection: a!querySelection(columns: {
a!queryColumn(field: "G1")
}),
logicalExpression:
{
a!queryLogicalExpression(
operator: "AND",

filters:
if(rule!APN_isEmpty(ri!Filter_1),{},a!queryFilter(field:"C1",operator:"=",value:ri!Filter_1)),
),

},
pagingInfo: a!pagingInfo(
startIndex: 1,
batchSize: -1
)
)
).data,"G1"),
index(a!queryEntity(
entity: cons!Test_value,
query: a!query(
selection: a!querySelection(columns: {
a!queryColumn(field: "G1")
}),
logicalExpression:
{
a!queryLogicalExpression(
operator: "AND",

filters: if(rule!APN_isEmpty(ri!Filter_1),{},a!queryFilter(field:"C1",operator:"=",value:ri!Filter_F1)
)
),

},
pagingInfo: a!pagingInfo(
startIndex: 1,
batchSize: -1
)
)
).data,"G1")
)

during pass this Expression rule into multiple drop down getting error Ex-

Interface Definition: Expression evaluation error at function a!multipleDropdownField [: A multiple dropdown component [label=“S1G”] has an invalid value for “choiceValues”. Choice values cannot be null.

i have pass local!s!G:rule!Value_Exp( some variable )

a!multipleDropdownField(
label: "S1G",
labelPosition: "ADJACENT",

choiceLabels: local!Var1,
choiceValues: local!Var1,

value: local!S1G,

saveInto: {local!S1G},

),

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • +1
    Certified Lead Developer

A few things:

1. What result do you get if you just run the a!queryEntity statement / expression rule by itself?
    2. As an aside: are you really running the exact same query twice, or am I missing something?  This seems wasteful of system resources.  I would always recommend storing a value in a local variable and then doing the Union operation on that, i.e. union(local!queryResult, local!queryResult), as this would only require you to run the query once to get the same end result.
  • +1
    Certified Lead Developer

A few things:

1. What result do you get if you just run the a!queryEntity statement / expression rule by itself?
    2. As an aside: are you really running the exact same query twice, or am I missing something?  This seems wasteful of system resources.  I would always recommend storing a value in a local variable and then doing the Union operation on that, i.e. union(local!queryResult, local!queryResult), as this would only require you to run the query once to get the same end result.
Children
No Data