Hi all.. How to create a query rule on a multivalue field datastore? I want to g

Hi all.. How to create a query rule on a multivalue field datastore? I want to get data from a datastore where its filter the data based on this multi value field. Any advise to do this? Thank you....

OriginalPostID-94047

OriginalPostID-94047

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi, I think my user case is different with your provided above. I have a CDT with one of the field of CDT can store multivalue (lets say field 'People'). This CDT I store on data store. I want to show the data that stored in CDT on tempo Record. What I want to do is, filter the record data based on username that stored on field 'People'. How to make it beside using Query Rule? Because query rule cant query multivalue field. Thank you.
  • Hi, I think my user case is different with your provided above. I have a CDT with one of the field of CDT can store multivalue (lets say field 'People'). This CDT I store on data store. I want to show the data that stored in CDT on tempo Record. What I want to do is, filter the record data based on username that stored on field 'People'. How to make it beside using Query Rule? Because query rule cant query multivalue field. Thank you.
Children
No Data