Is it possible to create Constants at runtime during a process execution? T

Certified Senior Developer
Is it possible to create Constants at runtime during a process execution?
The use case is to have an excel file with all the details for the constant and creating the same by uploading the file to a process. The process would then take the data from excel file to create the constants.

Thanks...

OriginalPostID-94430

OriginalPostID-94430

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Hi Sathya

What I am trying to achieve is to create constant at runtime. Let say suppose you have to create dropdowns, checkbox and radio buttons on screens. The best way is to give Labels and values by constants. Now what I am trying to achieve is to have all the constants defiend in an excel file with all the details (constant name, value, multiple, description) and then creating a process which would create constants for me rather than going for a usual approach of creating constants one by one.
    Hi Sathya

What I am trying to achieve is to create constant at runtime. Let say suppose you have to create dropdowns, checkbox and radio buttons on screens. The best way is to give Labels and values by constants. Now what I am trying to achieve is to have all the constants defiend in an excel file with all the details (constant name, value, multiple, description) and then creating a process which would create constants for me rather than going for a usual approach of creating constants one by one.
Children
No Data