Need to hide the encoded string display over header of documentViewerField()

documentViewerField() shows the encoded string when mouse-over the PDF document.

How to hid this encoded string? .( I want to hide the encoded string as highlighted in red region in the below screenshot).

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

As far as I can tell, this string is basically gibberish generated by Appian at display time to serve as some sort of document identifier, in place of a filename; and the display of this (again as far as I can tell) is not controlled by Appian at all but rather by the browser component used to display it.  I wonder whether Appian might provide a solution in which some other string could be used to reference the file being displayed, but I'm not sure what sort of background requirements are going on in order to make this component work.

Certified Lead Developer

As far as I can tell, this string is basically gibberish generated by Appian at display time to serve as some sort of document identifier, in place of a filename; and the display of this (again as far as I can tell) is not controlled by Appian at all but rather by the browser component used to display it.  I wonder whether Appian might provide a solution in which some other string could be used to reference the file being displayed, but I'm not sure what sort of background requirements are going on in order to make this component work.

Children
No Data