Automatically email should popup with combination of first name and last name

I have  a requirement where I want to get the email address of person during filling the form. Once he enters the first and last name automatically his email address should popup .For eg: first name is Raj and last name is Sharma, so email address should display raj.sharma @gmail.com

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi Akshay,

There are more then one way to do this activity

One way is when user fills the first name in the firstname field and last name in lastname field then we can populate the email in the email field by using user finction as:user(touniformstring(index(usersearch({"firstName","lastName"},{1,1},{"firstNamevalue","lastNamevalue"}),1,1)),"email")

Another way is you require the email in the same field where you are typing the firstname and lastname, the you need to create a custompickerfield.

I hope this will help you

• Hi Akshay,

There are more then one way to do this activity

One way is when user fills the first name in the firstname field and last name in lastname field then we can populate the email in the email field by using user finction as:user(touniformstring(index(usersearch({"firstName","lastName"},{1,1},{"firstNamevalue","lastNamevalue"}),1,1)),"email")

Another way is you require the email in the same field where you are typing the firstname and lastname, the you need to create a custompickerfield.

I hope this will help you

Children