Choose a cancelled options from multiple options and remove cancelled while querying data from database

I have values like plan, create , scheduled, reviewed, cancelled.

But I don't want to display  value wherever it's cancelled while retrieving data from database.

Can anyone help me with this.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

Your request seems a little vague on the details of what you need to do versus what you've tried already, but it sounds like you're trying to filter a query - you can accomplish this for most use cases simply using the QueryFilter functionality within the QueryEntity function.  If you click on the "Documentation" tab above and search for articles and recipes on QueryEntity, you should find supporting details there.

Certified Lead Developer

Your request seems a little vague on the details of what you need to do versus what you've tried already, but it sounds like you're trying to filter a query - you can accomplish this for most use cases simply using the QueryFilter functionality within the QueryEntity function.  If you click on the "Documentation" tab above and search for articles and recipes on QueryEntity, you should find supporting details there.

Children
No Data