Problem of saving updated grid field in database.

I have one editable grid in which one priority field is there:

a!integerField(
label: "Priority",
labelPosition: "ABOVE",
value: if(not(isnull(fv!item.priority)),int(fv!item.priority)-rule!CRP_CheckPriority(fv!item.priority,fv!item.contentdomain),fv!item.priority),
/*saveInto: a!save(fv!item.priority,if(rule!CRP_CheckPriority(fv!item.priority,fv!item.contentdomain)>0,a!save(save!value,int(fv!item.priority)-rule!CRP_CheckPriority(fv!item.priority,fv!item.contentdomain)),save!value)), */
saveInto: {a!save(fv!item.priority,save!value)
/*if(rule!CRP_CheckPriority(fv!item.priority,fv!item.contentdomain)>0,a!save(fv!item.priority,int(fv!item.priority)-rule!CRP_CheckPriority(fv!item.priority,fv!item.contentdomain)),a!save(fv!item.priority,save!value))*/
},
refreshAfter: "UNFOCUS",
readOnly: if(local!gridreadonly="Edit",true,false),
validations: {if(and(local!gridreadonly="Save",not (isnull(fv!item.priority))),{if(count(rule!CRP_GetPriority(priority: fv!item.priority,contentdomain: fv!item.contentdomain,id:fv!item.id)) >0,"This Priority is already assigned to other Project..",null)},{}),
if(and(not (isnull(fv!item.priority)),int(fv!item.priority)>10),"Priority must be between 1 and 10","")}

),

Here one of the value of priority field of grid fv!item.priority  is 10 which is in database . when the grid is displayed it shows value 5 that is right as per my code in value line. But when i save the data it stores 10 not 5. but i want 5 to be stored in database.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply Children
No Data