Expression Rule to shows informations about instances.

Hi everyone,

I need to create two expression rules that shows:

1. The information of all unfinished instances of the processes (what is seen in monitoring as not completed) in a range of dates.

2. Same, but with finished instances.

Both must return a dictionary list with the basic information of the process: name, who started it and start date.

Can you help me?

Thank you!!

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • +1
    Certified Lead Developer

Piggy-backing off the good advice already posted by above, I would add that after you have a Process Report in place that gives you the process instance information you desire, you will be able to create an Expression Rule and inside that, utilize Query Process Analytics (which will take your process report as an input), and as an output, you will have a wide array of potential options from returning a dictionary with a lot of data for each instance, down to running more advanced logic and returning specialized data depending on your need.  Per your initial post you would be able to assemble a custom dictionary with meaningful data labels like "processName", "startedBy", "startDate", etc, despite the fact that queryProcessAnalytics returns a data set with less friendly names than this.

• +1
    Certified Lead Developer

Piggy-backing off the good advice already posted by above, I would add that after you have a Process Report in place that gives you the process instance information you desire, you will be able to create an Expression Rule and inside that, utilize Query Process Analytics (which will take your process report as an input), and as an output, you will have a wide array of potential options from returning a dictionary with a lot of data for each instance, down to running more advanced logic and returning specialized data depending on your need.  Per your initial post you would be able to assemble a custom dictionary with meaningful data labels like "processName", "startedBy", "startDate", etc, despite the fact that queryProcessAnalytics returns a data set with less friendly names than this.

Children
No Data