RPA Upload Document Error code APNX-1-4530-021

Certified Associate Developer

Hi,

I have a RPA that takes files from my local machine and upload them into an Appian folder with the Upload Document module provided in Appian Services..

When I run the RPA within the Appian RPA console it works perfectly fine.

I want to trigger this RPA from an Appian Process Model that uses the Robotic Process Smart Service but when I do so the RPA start fine but then I have an error that I can't solve so far... (looks like it's about the Target Folder).

Error code APNX-1-4530-021 with message "docFolderUuid query paramter is not found." found for resource /api/v1/uploadDoc

Can anyone help me?

Thanks,

Jeremy.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply
    Certified Associate Developer
    in reply to shreyas8225

I guess you are using Appian RPA to do this process?
    If so, in your robotic task you need to have an Upload document action and configure it.
    The file which is supposed to be uploaded should be present in the host system, where the RPA agent is scheduled to run.

I have attached a ss which is the configuration for the action mentioned.

Document Name: The name you want to give to the uploaded file in Appian folder. 

File path: The designated path where the file you want should be present. In our case we were uploading an excel file. So the path looks like this ""C:\Users\AATT-RPA\Desktop\Excel\Documents\Excel Template.xlsx"".

Note: Make sure the path is perfect for this to run without any fail.

Target folder: The Appian folder ID

Target: A variable to give you the summary.

Hope this helps.!!

Children