I have a view table which contains 100000 records. What measures are to be considered to obtain faster query results?

Certified Associate Developer
  1. I have a view table which contains 100000 records. What measures are to be considered to obtain faster query results?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Yes, definitely need some additional info on your use case here.  For example, I have a view with 5.9 million rows which is queried constantly with great performance.  I have another view over a table with 50k rows which performs much less efficient.

How complex is your view?  How much data are you attempting to return at once / are you utilizing paging properly?  Is indexing applied in the DB?

• Yes, definitely need some additional info on your use case here.  For example, I have a view with 5.9 million rows which is queried constantly with great performance.  I have another view over a table with 50k rows which performs much less efficient.

How complex is your view?  How much data are you attempting to return at once / are you utilizing paging properly?  Is indexing applied in the DB?

Children
No Data