Is there a way to have a file link generated when implementing the SQL to Excel node?

Is there a way to have a file link generated when implementing the SQL to Excel node? Here is my example:

I have a process dashboard that has a Export CSV button. User clicks button and it initiates the SQL to Excel download. What I would like then is to generate the document URL, put that URL in a email and send it to the logged in user.

I looked at a function and there was a "linktodocumentsinternal". I attempted to use this but it returns a partial URL (missing the appiancloud.zzzzz.com/....... I tried to append this part of the url to the part of the url that is returned with the function above but it does not create a complete URL.

So basically, is there a way to generate that exported document link, drop it into a PV so I can then insert it into a email and send to the user? Better yet, is there a way when clicking that Export CSV button to generate a browser modal that says Open or Save this document?

Thanks...

OriginalPostID-101269

OriginalPostID-101269

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible