when i call query rule rule!mdm_getallcountries() i am getting the following err

when i call query rule rule!mdm_getallcountries() i am getting the following error,
Expression evaluation error in rule 'mdm_getallcountries' at function 'queryruleexec': Error evaluating function 'queryruleexec' : Unexpected TypedValue type: FacetOptionCfg (id=688). Expected: IS_MDM_COUNTRY^5 (id=6748). accessor=TypedValueFieldAccessor{dt=IS_MDM_COUNTRY^5 (id=6748), fieldName=countryId, fieldDtId=1, fieldIndexes=[0]},
Here "is_mdm_Country" is a CDT having the countryId,countryName,created date,user.thanks in advance..............

OriginalPostID-102763

OriginalPostID-102763

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • This error indicates there's an issue with your DT_MODEL table. Notice how Appian is trying to find your CDT in the corresponding row of the DT_MODEL table in the primary data source using the external ID it has registered but since your DT_MODEL doesn't correspond to this environments' engines then the external ID is actually not for your CDT but for an out of the box data type FacetOptionCfg
  • This error indicates there's an issue with your DT_MODEL table. Notice how Appian is trying to find your CDT in the corresponding row of the DT_MODEL table in the primary data source using the external ID it has registered but since your DT_MODEL doesn't correspond to this environments' engines then the external ID is actually not for your CDT but for an out of the box data type FacetOptionCfg
Children
No Data