when i call query rule rule!mdm_getallcountries() i am getting the following err

when i call query rule rule!mdm_getallcountries() i am getting the following error,
Expression evaluation error in rule 'mdm_getallcountries' at function 'queryruleexec': Error evaluating function 'queryruleexec' : Unexpected TypedValue type: FacetOptionCfg (id=688). Expected: IS_MDM_COUNTRY^5 (id=6748). accessor=TypedValueFieldAccessor{dt=IS_MDM_COUNTRY^5 (id=6748), fieldName=countryId, fieldDtId=1, fieldIndexes=[0]},
Here "is_mdm_Country" is a CDT having the countryId,countryName,created date,user.thanks in advance..............

OriginalPostID-102763

OriginalPostID-102763

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Depending on how big the lack of synchronization is you may need to repeat this procedure several times: Delete CDTs- Reimport until the ":counter" in process design syncs with the current value of the primary key "sequence" in that table. If you cannot find the original primary DS then keep repeating these steps.

Keep in mind that in order to avoid this issue you should never touch the DT_MODEL table and you should always bring it with you when upgrading to a newer version.
  • Depending on how big the lack of synchronization is you may need to repeat this procedure several times: Delete CDTs- Reimport until the ":counter" in process design syncs with the current value of the primary key "sequence" in that table. If you cannot find the original primary DS then keep repeating these steps.

Keep in mind that in order to avoid this issue you should never touch the DT_MODEL table and you should always bring it with you when upgrading to a newer version.
Children
No Data