I noticed a post from April 3rd by ebolsoni that is talking about a sending emai

I noticed a post from April 3rd by ebolsoni that is talking about a sending emails with a grid formation and adrienne.hubbard stated that some of the display functions available on the shared components were at a certain site. When i click that site I just get to the home page. I actually would really like an example of a html email template that pulls information from appian for the email if possible, please. Thank you in advance for your help. ...

OriginalPostID-40509

OriginalPostID-40509

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Marybeth - I looked at the April 3rd post you are referencing. The Shared Component that is mentioned can be found by Clicking 'Shared Components' on the righ hand side of this page, and HTML Display Functions is currently listed there under Featured Components. You should be able to click on that to read about it and then download, if you like. Hope that helps
  • Marybeth - I looked at the April 3rd post you are referencing. The Shared Component that is mentioned can be found by Clicking 'Shared Components' on the righ hand side of this page, and HTML Display Functions is currently listed there under Featured Components. You should be able to click on that to read about it and then download, if you like. Hope that helps
Children
No Data