how to Disable the Default Appian Accept and Reassign and back button in the tasks

Certified Associate Developer

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

The accept (and, as far as i know, "back") buttons cannot be disabled under any configuration where a user is able to access a task assigned to more users than just themselves.  As Stefan said, "accept" is absolutely essential since there's no other way for a particular user to take ownership of that task instance.

The "reassign" control can be disabled by setting the Task Reassignment Permissions to "none", though I should caution you that if you view a task as a System Admin user, you'll still see it (though basic users won't).

Certified Lead Developer

The accept (and, as far as i know, "back") buttons cannot be disabled under any configuration where a user is able to access a task assigned to more users than just themselves.  As Stefan said, "accept" is absolutely essential since there's no other way for a particular user to take ownership of that task instance.

The "reassign" control can be disabled by setting the Task Reassignment Permissions to "none", though I should caution you that if you view a task as a System Admin user, you'll still see it (though basic users won't).

Children