I'm looking for a simple, clean way of displaying a 'percentage complete

I'm looking for a simple, clean way of displaying a 'percentage complete' for a CDT using a progress bar. The CDT has X number of attributes that need to be populated with data to be considered 100% complete. I believe I just need to interrogate those attributes, determine if they contain data and then do the division manually in an expression rule. Are there any built in functions to accomplish this or has anyone had success with this scenario?...

OriginalPostID-41268

OriginalPostID-41268

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Thanks Sathya I appreciate your ideas. What do you think about setting it up in such a way where each CDT has an attribute for the number of fields required for 100% completion. At the time of saving the data I loop through each field mapped to the data store checking for a value and increment this attribute so that the number of fields with data are stored along with the CDT? Do you see any problems that this could cause?
  • Thanks Sathya I appreciate your ideas. What do you think about setting it up in such a way where each CDT has an attribute for the number of fields required for 100% completion. At the time of saving the data I loop through each field mapped to the data store checking for a value and increment this attribute so that the number of fields with data are stored along with the CDT? Do you see any problems that this could cause?
Children
No Data