Table creation

Hello everyone,

How to display the table format in appian using expression rules?  If anyone has the idea how to generate the table using html please help me .

Thanks in advance.

The finally format in pdf should be like this and data is coming from database.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

To your question: I'm a little unclear what you mean by "display the table format in appian".  If you mean you'd like to have a table in an Appian Interface, then your two main choices are to use the Read-Only Grid, or the Editable Grid (but with all cells showing read-only data, which is easy enough to do). 

In both of these cases you would need merely to query your data into your local variables, then iterate over it (providing transforms if necessary) then display it using the existing grid functionality.

I'm afraid that it's impossible to answer much more specifically without knowing more about your use case, your source of data and how dynamic/static it is, etc.

Certified Lead Developer

To your question: I'm a little unclear what you mean by "display the table format in appian".  If you mean you'd like to have a table in an Appian Interface, then your two main choices are to use the Read-Only Grid, or the Editable Grid (but with all cells showing read-only data, which is easy enough to do). 

In both of these cases you would need merely to query your data into your local variables, then iterate over it (providing transforms if necessary) then display it using the existing grid functionality.

I'm afraid that it's impossible to answer much more specifically without knowing more about your use case, your source of data and how dynamic/static it is, etc.

Children
No Data