Is there a way for a process model to obtain information about the server Appian

Is there a way for a process model to obtain information about the server Appian is running on? Server name, install directory, JVM parameters, environment variables, etc.?...

OriginalPostID-109474

OriginalPostID-109474

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Those are some good ideas, thanks guys. I'm not sure how I feel about using the local hosts file (kind of frowned upon at my company), but it would certainly work.... And Mike, to your point, the URL does change for our DR environment so we could potentially use the APN_getSiteUrl as well. However, that may only apply for our exercises (not for the real deal). In an actual DR scenario, we would likely change the URL of our DR instance to match the Prod URL so that it would be transparent to our users....
  • Those are some good ideas, thanks guys. I'm not sure how I feel about using the local hosts file (kind of frowned upon at my company), but it would certainly work.... And Mike, to your point, the URL does change for our DR environment so we could potentially use the APN_getSiteUrl as well. However, that may only apply for our exercises (not for the real deal). In an actual DR scenario, we would likely change the URL of our DR instance to match the Prod URL so that it would be transparent to our users....
Children
No Data