AI SKILL-Document Extraction

Certified Senior Developer

Hi all,

I am trying to extract a data from PDF using the new AI SKILL feature.

Attaching the screenshot of my PDF and Process Model.

The Output is a stored in a CDT with the same field and name.

This service does not give any data after execution and it takes 5 minutes of time for a simple process with 1 node.

Kindly advice how to proceed.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • That is correct Stefan. I did struggle as well initially. But once it's thru initial training with Reconciliation, we will not need the additional reconciliation. Also, I noticed doc extraction is taking very long even for very simple document with just 1 page and 4 fields. 

1) Add "Reconcile Doc Extraction" smartservice after "Extract from Document".

2) once the extraction is done, "Reconcile" will create a task which can be accesses in Temp. Complete the task, with instructions in the task which is straightforward.

3) Once the above task is complete, you should be good to go and see the extracted data going forward.

JR

• That is correct Stefan. I did struggle as well initially. But once it's thru initial training with Reconciliation, we will not need the additional reconciliation. Also, I noticed doc extraction is taking very long even for very simple document with just 1 page and 4 fields. 

1) Add "Reconcile Doc Extraction" smartservice after "Extract from Document".

2) once the extraction is done, "Reconcile" will create a task which can be accesses in Temp. Complete the task, with instructions in the task which is straightforward.

3) Once the above task is complete, you should be good to go and see the extracted data going forward.

JR

Children
No Data