Email Validation on paragraph field

In paragraph text , I want email validation

test1@gmail.com
test2@gmail.com
test3@gmail.com
test@test,com---(error)

I would like to have email validation in such a way that it should accept only email like test@gmail.com ,only gmail.com mails it should validate and if it doesn't have gmail.com at the end then throw error at the line
( @test.com in our case )

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • You can split the paragraph field's value into its individual lines (use char(10) as the separator) and then you will have an array that you can loop over and conduct your email validation logic over. You won't be able to highlight any erroneous values but you could call out the line number and the value in your validation error message.

I'm with  though - you'd be better off with a grid of separate email values. I'd challenge the "requirement" as it sounds more like a solution.

• You can split the paragraph field's value into its individual lines (use char(10) as the separator) and then you will have an array that you can loop over and conduct your email validation logic over. You won't be able to highlight any erroneous values but you could call out the line number and the value in your validation error message.

I'm with  though - you'd be better off with a grid of separate email values. I'd challenge the "requirement" as it sounds more like a solution.

Children
No Data